AMF Media Group Wins Seven
American Advertising Awards
March 26, 2020
American Advertising Awards Highlight Creative Excellence for Tourism, Education and Professional Services Clients
AMF Media Group (AMF), a full-service marketing and public relations agency, won seven American Advertising Awards in the 2020 Coastal California Competition.
The award program, formerly known as the ADDYs®, is the advertising industry’s largest and most representative competition, attracting nearly 35,000 entries every year. American Advertising Awards are granted by the American Advertising Federation and reward creativity and excellence in the art of advertising.
AMF Media Group walked away with three gold awards for its work with Cal Poly San Luis Obispo, California Bank of Commerce (CBC) and Visit Visalia. It also received four silver awards for clients CBC and Visit Visalia, as well as projects created for Sensorio and JB Dewar.
“We welcome the positive news of winning these esteemed awards, as it helps us maintain a sense of normalcy and continues to validate the hard work of our team during this time,” said Vintage Foster, CEO of AMF Media Group. “These winning campaigns/projects are a result of talented and creative people collaborating to make award-winning and impactful work, and I am proud that we have been recognized.”
Winning campaigns included:
- Gold: An annual Sustainability Report for Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo that showcased the university’s extensive environmental commitment
- Gold and Silver: A refreshed look and integrated advertising campaign that established California Bank of Commerce as the state’s premier business bank
- Gold and Silver: A new brand identity and YouTube series attracting visitors to Visalia, California
- Silver: A video that showcased family brand JB Dewar, Inc as the premier Central Coast fuel provider, serving clients with a reliable, relationship-based approach
- Silver: A brand identity that introduced Sensorio, a one-of-a-kind, immersive experiential event to the Central Coast